I’ve almost always lived in Ontario and I don’t think I have seen a ghost. Not something I could prove to myself or anyone else for certain. I explore abandoned, old buildings and never feel they are haunted. I don’t expect to see a ghost and maybe that’s why I haven’t. But, I do believe in ghosts.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ghost. How can you ever really be sure though? Something spotted from the corner of your eye… an odd light in a photo you took… a sudden draught in the room… Would you say you’ve seen a ghost, for sure?
So many people believe in ghosts – you feel it must be true. But, everyone should use their own judgement. Take what you see and use what you know to make our own decision about what you believe to be true.
Haunted Towns and Cities
- Burlington Ghost Walks
- Hamilton Paranormal
- The Peterborough Paranormal Society
- Halton Paranormal
- Thunder Bay Paranormal Society
- Haunted Hamilton
- Oxford Ghost Researchers
- Sault Ste. Marie Paranormal Group
- Stoney Creek Supernatural
- Ghost Tours of Niagara
- The Toronto and Ontario Ghosts and Hauntings Research Society
- Flickr: Niagara Cemeteries & Spooky Places
- Superior Paranormal Haunting Research Society (Sault Ste. Marie based)
- Niagara Area Paranormal Society
- Da Guys Paranomal Team (South Western Ontario)
- Trent Hills Ghost Seekers
- Haunted Walk: Kingston and Ottawa
- Haunt Pursuit | Paranormal Northumberland | Port Hope | Cobourg
- Prince Edward County Hauntings
Haunted Ontario Groups
- O.P.I.S. – Ontario Paranormal Inquest Society
- OCPRS Toronto (Ontario Catholic Paranormal Research Society)
- Flickr: Creepy Ontario
Start Your own Ghost Hunting or Paranormal Investigations Business
You don’t have to turn your ghost hunting into a business. You could keep it a little more casual and turn it into a society for your area. Get others with the same interest in ghosts to come together. Talk about your own experiences, your beliefs, places you have explored and then make plans to explore and document a location as a group.
Or, you could try turning it into a business. A unique home business.
How to be a Ghost Hunter
- How to Start Your Own Paranormal Society – Yahoo! Voices
- So You Want to Be a Ghost Hunter – Squidoo
- How to Become a Ghost Hunter: This is Serious Business – Yahoo! Voices – voices.yahoo.com
- How to hunt for ghosts! – About.com
- How to hunt for ghosts!
- How to Investigate a Paranormal Activity or Experience: 6 steps
Articles to Read
- How to Have a Spooky Time in Ontario | eHow.com
- Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Ontario | eHow.com
- Toronto-area paranormal investigators seek ghost hunter – The Star
- Haunted Gibraltar Point Lighthouse, Toronto: One of Canada’s Oldest Structures on Lake Ontario Has G
- Tales of Haunted Ontario: The Ghost Stories of Lake Ontario’s Oldest Cities | Suite101.com